To create a change
Each one of us can make a difference. Together we make change.
Who We Are
Alin Beit Noam is a nonprofit organization that advocates social justice and human dignity, with a particular emphasis on disability. Our organization operates a wide variety of programs and activities to help improve the quality of life for people with disabilities.
All of our projects stem from our fundamental value and respect for diversity and human difference.
- To develop and implement quality support and assistance programs for people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- To develop successful models that will inspire other advocates and care providers for people with disabilities.
- To create social change in Israel, with particular focus on dominant discourse, for people with disabilities.
Alin Beit Noam and its staff have won several awards for their activities including:
- Keren Shalem, 1997, 2010 – Awarded to Alin Beit Noam staff for excellence in the therapeutic treatment for people with intellectual disabilities.
- Professor Naomi Amir Award, 1999 – Awarded to Pnina Bialik, professional Director of Alin Beit Noam, for her contribution to those with developmental disabilities both within Alin Beit Noam and society at large.
- William Trump “Ot Hachesed” (A Sign of Grace) Award, 1998 – Awarded to Iki Bar-Haim, CEO of Alin Beit Noam, for his exceptional dedication to people with developmental disabilities in Israel.